Special Issue of the Journal of Rural Economics 2010
(“Nihon Nogyo Keizai Gakkai Ronbunshu“)
(Process from Submission to Publication)
(1) The deadline for manuscripts voluntarily submitted is Monday, April 12, 2010.
(2) By Monday, April 19, 2010, the author will receive an e-mail from the contact person at the Center for Academic Publications Japan acknowledging the receipt of the manuscript.
(3) In early July 2010 (scheduled), the author will be informed of the rating, among the following, that the manuscript has been awarded through the preliminary examination:
(i) “A: Acceptable without requiring any revision”
The author is required to submit the final manuscript to the Center for Academic Publications Japan by postal mail. No further revision of the manuscript is needed
(ii) “B: Acceptable, but revision and further checking (but not a re-examination) are needed”; C: Revision and re-examination are needed”
The author is required to e-mail the revised manuscripts, and a table clearing indicating the revised points against the original version to the Center for Academic Publications Japan by late July (scheduled).
(iii) “D: Not acceptable”
No further submission of any manuscript will be accepted.
(4) Around the middle of September 2010 (scheduled), the Center for Academic Publications Japan will inform the author of a manuscript rated “A: Acceptable without requiring any revision” or “B: Acceptable, but revision and further checking (but not a re-examination) are needed” of the final examination results by postal mail.
(5) By the middle of October 2010 (scheduled), authors are required to complete the process by submitting the final manuscript by postal mail and paying the publication fees to the Center for Academic Publications Japan.
(6) The Special Issue of the Journal of Rural Economics will be published in the beginning of December (scheduled).
You can see the Japanese site from here.
Those wishing to become a
member of the Agricultural
Economics Society of Japan may
download the Membership
Application Form and fill in
The articles that the word was set up as tag are listed when you click a word. A big tag meanings high flequency.