» How to join AESJ
To become a member:
Those wishing to become a member of the Agricultural Economics Society of Japan may apply as per the following procedure:
- Download the Membership Application Form and fill in necessary details.
- All the details entered in the application form will be stored in the computer. Please enter clearly within the squares provided. English alphabets must be entered in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Enter the 7 digit postal code in the designated column.
- As a rule, for affiliation name, write the faculty/ graduate school in case of the university affiliation, and department/ division in case of being affiliated with the research institute or company. Telephone number should be the dial-in number. If it is not the direct number, please also provide the extension number. Please enter only one E-mail address which is most easily accessible.
- For academic background, enter the year of graduation. Or, enter the grade if presently enrolled in a course.
- Choose either of the two for postal address and membership type.
- Field of specialization Viz., Resource Economics, Economic Growth Treatise, Technological Advancements etc may be entered in less than 20 letters.
- Fiscal year for the Agricultural Economics Society of Japan is from March 1 until February end of the following year. Enter the desired year of membership in the designated column.
- *marked columns should be left blank.
- Send the application form by post to the address of the Membership Section mentioned below.
- On receipt of the membership application form, money transfer forms will be sent by post within a month. Please transfer the membership fee using this form.
# Annual membership fess Regular member: 8,500 Yen Student members: 4,250 Yen