Instructions on the Submission of Paper to
Journal of Rural Economics (JRE), Special Issue
(201４ Nihon Nogyo Keizai Gakkai Ronbun-shu (NNKGR))
1. Email Addresses and Mail Subject
1) Paper should be submitted via email to the Editorial Office of JRE in the Center for Academic Publications Japan
2) Email Addresses: agri-eco＠capj.or.jp
3) Subject of the Email: JRE author’s name & membership ID
An example of the subject: JRE yoneda0317778888
2. Files to Submit
2) Number of pages of a manuscript must be 4 to 6 pages. A manuscript of 3 pages or less would not be accepted.
3) Author(s) must send both a manuscript and an information sheet attached to the email.
Note: Both the first author and the corresponding author should be a member of The Agricultural Economics Society of Japan in the FY2014. Author must fill in the author information sheet. If you do not know your membership ID, please leave it blank.
April 13th, 2014
4. File Format
(a) The file of the manuscript should be converted into a PDF file.
(b) The maximum file size allowed is 2MB.
(c) Figures, tables and text must be in black and white.
(d) The file name must be “author’s name & membership ID.”
Note: Any file over 2 MB cannot be accepted. For such a case, please contact the editorial office before submission. Also, if you have any difficulty in the conversion into a PDF file, please contact the office.
5. Confirmation of the Reception
The corresponding author will receive an email to acknowledge the reception of the manuscript by April 20th, 2014. If you do not receive any email, please contact the editorial office after the April 20th.
6. Submission of Final Manuscript and Publication Charge
1) After a review of the manuscript, the corresponding author will receive a letter (by post) about the reviewing results.
2) When revisions are requested, please complete necessary revisions and send the files of revised manuscript and revision report to the above email address.
3) When the manuscript is accepted for publication in The Japanese Journal of Rural Economics (JJRE) as the accepted manuscript for the English version of Nihon Nogyo Keizai Gakkai Ronbun-shu (NNKGR), please send the final manuscript in the form of PDF file to the editorial office via email.
4) For the details of submission, please refer to an email which will be sent from the editorial office after the review.
5) Author(s) must pay publication charge. The length published in the journal is 4 to 6 pages and a charge is applied as follows: 4 pages 20,000 yen; 5 pages 30,000 yen; 6 pages 50,000 yen
Editorial Office of Journal of Rural Economics
c/o Center for Academic Publications Japan
2-4-16 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0032, JAPAN
You can see the Japanese site from here.
Those wishing to become a
member of the Agricultural
Economics Society of Japan may
download the Membership
Application Form and fill in
The articles that the word was set up as tag are listed when you click a word. A big tag meanings high flequency.