*Announcement **for Further Extending the Deadline for Abstract Submission of ASAE 2020 Conference to 15 March 2020*
*The ASAE 2020 Conference Local Organizing Committee* realized that recent outbreak of COVID-19 in China might cause the safety concern of many international participants. To allow more potential participants getting full information before making their final decisions, we decide to further extend the deadline for abstract submission to *15 March *2020.
*The new deadlines:*
· *Submission *of abstract (2-3 pages) and organized symposia: *15 March *2020;
· *Notification* of abstract *acceptance* and organized symposia: *31 March *2020;
· Submission of *full paper*: *30 April *2020.
· Length of abstract Must be 2-3 pages long or 650-1,000 words;
· Content of abstract Must include: Title, Authors and Affiliation, Rational, Objectives, Methodology, Key Findings, Conclusion and Recommendations, as well as 3-5 key words;
· Format: Must be written in English, use Times New Roman, font size 12, single spaced;
· Please submit the abstract through the conference website: www.asae2020.pku.edu.cn.
Should you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us through
*firstname.lastname@example.org* . Thank you for your attention!
You can see the Japanese site from here.
Those wishing to become a
member of the Agricultural
Economics Society of Japan may
download the Membership
Application Form and fill in
The articles that the word was set up as tag are listed when you click a word. A big tag meanings high flequency.