Instructions for Paper Submission to 2009 Journal of Rural Economics, Special Issue 〔 Japanese 〕
|1. Email Addresses and Mail Subject||
1) Paper should be submitted via email to both (1) the Editorial Office of JRE in the Center for Academic Publications Japan and (2) the editor in charge of e-submission of JRE
2) Email Address: agri-eco＠capj.or.jp
3) Subject of the Email: JRE author’s name & membership ID
Example of subject: JRE yoneda0317778888
|2. Files to Submit||
1) Author(s) must submit the following two files
2) Number of pages of a manuscript must be within 4 to 8 pages.
3) Author(s) must send both a manuscript and an information sheet attached to an email.
Note: The first author must be a member of The Agricultural Economics Society of Japan. Author must fill in the author information sheet. If you do not know your membership ID, please leave it blank.
|3. Deadline||April 13th, 2009|
|4. File Format||
(a) The manuscript file should be converted into a PDF file.
(b)The maximum file size is 1MB.
(c)Figures, tables and text must be in black and white.
(d) The file name must be “author’s name & membership ID.”
Examples of file name:
Note: Any file above 1 MB cannot be accepted. For such a case, please contact the editorial office before submission. Also, if you have any difficulty in the conversion into a PDF file, please contact the same.
|5. Confirmation of the Reception||The corresponding author will receive an email to acknowledge the reception of the manuscript by April 20th. If you do not receive any email, please contact the editorial office after April 20th.|
|6. Submission of Final Manuscript and Publication Charge||
Submission of Final Manuscript
Editorial Office of Journal of Rural Economics
You can see the Japanese site from here.
Those wishing to become a
member of the Agricultural
Economics Society of Japan may
download the Membership
Application Form and fill in
The articles that the word was set up as tag are listed when you click a word. A big tag meanings high flequency.
【Category】：Annual Meeting, News |